Monday, April 13, 2009

the future....is exciting.

My friend Lara and I have been talking for awhile about getting a place together in the next year. She suggested the Sacramento area. I was OK with that but not really sold on the idea.

While I was in Nashville, I spent time with my friend Amber who is working for Mercy Ministries in Nashville. They are opening a home in Sacramento this July. Divine coincidence? Maybe. My friend Lara is a perfect fit here. And I just need to be near an airport. I'd love to work part-time for Mercy too.

We'll see what the future holds! Whatever is ahead, it's going to be fantastic.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like an exciting possibility! Enjoy checking out all your options. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be a great option. I love how you say you need to be near an airport :)

    ReplyDelete