Thursday, May 28, 2009

King of Queens and other stuff

Tonight I decided to switch on the TV while getting some work done. King of Queens was on and I got roped in, laughing like crazy. What a darling show. :) That's one I wouldn't mind getting on a DVD series.

----------

I picked up my bike tonight from the bike shop and next week I go back for a better fitting. He did a preliminary one today and as I got on it tonight and rode around the neighborhood, I was kickin' booty. Wow! This was definitely worth it!

----------

I'm tired of not feeling connected to a local church. When I'm in Reno, I usually go to Hillside. I love the people there and through my family, they have become like family too. I'm enjoying a Monday night Bible Study at a friends house too, but I guess I'm holding out for when I move to Sacramento area in the late Summer before putting in roots. It's still a bit of an unaligned feeling in that department.

----------

I'm looking for an older Toyota 4 Runner to drive back and forth across the mountain when I move to Sacramento. I'm also going to MAACO tomorrow to look into getting the VW a paint job. Originally I was thinking a shimmery light blue. But of late, I've decided that I really like that crushed orange color that you see on a lot of newer vehicles. I guess we'll see what they've got.

----------

I'm excited about the Sprint Tri this Sunday. It's going to be a very early morning race, so I guess I'll be glad to have the rest of Sunday free. I've already got my sites on some options for the next ones. I really love the distances and the combination of run, bike, swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment