Thursday, May 28, 2009

Auburn California this Sunday :) Can't wait

So the course starts in Folsom Lake for a 1/2 mile swim. The bike course is going to be hardest, with 8 miles and 6 of them as we gain 1000 feet in elevation. Finally, a 2 mile run, gaining even more in elevation. Sounds like they have a lot of goodies and water/snack spots. I don't know that I'll stick around for the other distance races, but I guess we'll see how I feel in the moment. Looking forward to spending the night in downtown Auburn and seeing a little of it while I'm there.

3 comments:

  1. I would love to walk around Auburn and experience the life there :). Let me know if you eat at any good restaurants...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Erica - we ate at Aweful Annies and it was delish. Also, there's a great Mexican restaurant. I don't remember the first part of the name of the restaurant but the last part is Pepe's. They had great food in Auburn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was more than a 2 mile run, I want ya'll to know! I did a 5k. Where and when did I get it in my head that it was going to be a 2 mile run?? Nope. No it wasn't.

    ReplyDelete