Wednesday, July 8, 2009

dates :)

So, I've been really enjoying the company of one man.... (aka hot dates) with James, a guy here in Reno that I'm still getting to know. It's nice to spend time with someone who loves Jesus and is trying to follow Him, likes to stay active with physical fitness goals (ran a half marathon last year and is planning to train with me for Sprint Tri's in the future), has worked through a lot of his personal issues, enjoys joking around and diving into serious conversations, likes going to baseball games and organizing spontaneous road trips, can go with the flow in life and is just all around cool. I don't know what this is all about, but if this keeps up, I'll have hot dates through to December.....I think we've pretty much lined up a bunch of fun things for this summer! I'm not used to this, but I'm enjoying it. :)

Every good and perfect gift comes from above. James is definitely a gift to me. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's exciting :)Its great that you guys can train together also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it's pretty cool. We haven't done any training together yet. Just talked about it. How are you Akshaye?

    ReplyDelete