Monday, March 23, 2009

RICE

So everything I've read about knee care has to do with RICE. Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation. That's hard to do when you're always on the go. But, in between everything, I'm trying to do that!

Today I was inspired by a friend who started chocolatebaby.us, a specialty store out of Texas. Andrea and I were roommates in LA for a time and just to see her use her passion and gift for the finer things in life and market it to a specific audience has been inspirational. I think to myself, wow. Then, both my sister and another friend of mine are writing books. Talk about being inspired. I am. These are real people whom I know and love doing things that are in their heart to do.

Well, what can I do? Perhaps grow a garden? Maybe. I want to give it a shot.

1 comment:

  1. Jen.. as usual I am playing catch up and just read about the knee. Yes.. RICE is good. I worry that you will forget about about "REST" while rice'ing though! Also, wearing a knee brace around is very helpful.

    ReplyDelete