Thursday, June 9, 2011

Celebrate it all!

This month our family is celebrating it all! From Jeremy's high school graduation to more than one birthday (Emma, Chloe, Jeremy, Izzy, Savvy), an anniversary (Scofields), a wedding (soon to be Simmons), it's hard to stay on top of it all!

In the midst of these wonderful life moments, the kind of moments you look back on in years to come, I'm also experiencing some other celebrations. There is the grand move from Carson City to Reno and all the transitions surrounding the move as my stuff is officially at my soon to be residence :). No longer will I commute to Minden and live in Carson City and drive to Reno to be with James.... the transition of starting a life in Reno has begun!

I've officially moved stuff over. Now I'm getting familiar with the neighborhood. I'm super excited to discover all the running/cycling trails in the Northwest.

Wow. It's been almost a decade since I lived in Reno. And things have changed! I have changed. This month I'm celebrating and thankful for all the people who have been a part of my life from the beginning of my faith walk in Christ. I'm celebrating how Christ has brought me to this place and excited to see what God has for James and me in the future. I'm blessed. I'm celebrating!!

1 comment: